The Spotlight Blog! - Selected Back Issues

Friday, June 10, 2005

My Last Commute

The best day at work, hands down.

I brought my personal photographer with me and he had a ball snapping digital photos of my coworkers. A few were out of focus, but hey, he's nine!

The pizza lunch was a really special time. Just the girls, Justin, and me.

Rosa, Zaniah, Angie, and Priscilla...you will forever be remembered! I may already have a beautiful daughter, but I think I have room for a few more.

The actual drive home, that has never ever taken any longer than 60 minutes, was elongated to 90 due to a fatal accident on southbound 101 near the Red Barn. Nasty stuff.

Anyway, they say that life begins at 47...at least that's the way I remember it. So, with that thought firmly implanted in my cerebral cortex, I will go forward. And you are all welcome to come along with me on the journey ahead.

Until next time,

Barry