The Spotlight Blog! - Selected Back Issues

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Welcome To My Nightmare!

Welcome to my blog! That reminds me of a concert I attended at the L.A. Forum in 1975. Alice Cooper's (remember him?) "Welcome To My Nightmare" concert. It was pretty cool even for the 70s.

Anyway, welcome!

This blog has a two-fold purpose.

1. It's a space where readers of my business newsletter (http://BarryMorris.com) can come for a more personal conection.

2. It's a space where I can post my daily reactions to life, love, and the pursuit of happiness that don't necessarily belong on my business site.

With that in mind, I'll begin with a short introduction.

Barry's Story Let's see. What do you need to know? What do you care to know? What could you care less to know?

Writing I'm a full-time commercial writer and I love this business. It fulfills my lifelong quest to make a real living immersed in language while not requiring me to starve in the process. (That's a real plus.)

Parenting Currently I'm a singe dad to Justin Elijah, age 9. My other children are grown, or nearly so. Bethany is 21. Jeremy is 19. Benjamin is 17.

Loves Bonnie. Starbucks Coffee. Good Writing.